Terms and Conditions
Payment: All orders must be covered by full remittance, including insurance if required. Cheques should be made payable to STS North Wales Ltd. International customers (including Eire), should make payment in pounds by either one of the following; major Credit or Debit Cards, Visa, Delta, MasterCard, Switch or Amex or PayPal.
Orders accompanied by a cheque will be held for clearance. Please allow up to 10 days.
Special Offers: Special offers are of limited duration only and are liable to be withdrawn without notice on expiration of special offer stock. Payment sent for offers not available will be refunded in full.
UK Orders Below £50.00:
Standard: 3-6 Day Uninsured (not recommended for high value orders) - Free
Priority: 2-3 Day Insured Service - £2.95
Express: Next working day - £8.95
UK Orders Over £50.00:
Priority: 2-3 Day Insured Service – Free
Express: Next working day - £6.95
UK Orders Over £135.00:
Express: Next working day - Free
Europe Standard: 5-8 Day European Uninsured - £5.95
Europe Priority: 3-5 Day European Insured - £9.95
Europe Express: 1-2 Day Insured via courier - £35.00
Rest of World Orders:
World Standard: 7-10 Day Uninsured (not recommended for high value orders) - £9.95
World Priority: 5-7 Day Insured (recommended for higher value orders) - £14.95
World Express: 2-4 Day Insured via courier - £45.00
3-5 Day Japanese Insured via courier - £34.95
1) All delivery timescales provided are estimates only. Although the majority of shipments will arrive prior to or within the estimated dates, delays are occasionally inevitable.
2) All uninsured parcels are sent at the purchaser’s risk. Uninsured parcels cannot be tracked and are not insured against damage or loss to the parcel or its contents. The facility to select an uninsured shipment is available, although we always recommend choosing an insured shipping method.
3) For our Next Working Day delivery service, orders must be placed by 12 noon (GMT) in order for them to be despatched the same day. Next day deliveries are guaranteed to be delivered between Monday and Friday, they are not guaranteed to be delivered on Saturday. If you require a Saturday delivery then please contact us.
4) Collect in store: orders will be held for collection for a period not exceeding 7 days unless otherwise agreed in writing. Orders not collected within this period will be reintroduced to stock and may incur a restocking charge. Where the collect in store option has been chosen and has later been upgraded to a shipping option, shipping charges will be charged at the published rate. Any additional handling charges will also require payment prior to despatch. All alterations should be notified in writing.
5) Restocking and Handling charges will be levied independently, or as a combined charge at the discretion of the company. Restocking charges and Handling fees are listed below;
Restocking charge: 15% of the invoice value of the goods
Handling charge: will not exceed 15% of the invoice value of the goods.
The above shipping rates do not cover trade or wholesale orders. Please contact us for further details.
Cancellation Policy: As most orders are shipped with in 48 hours of receipt, orders may be cancelled in writing via email and with out penalty, up to 24 hours after the order has been placed.
VAT & Tax: VAT is charged at the rate dictated by HM Revenue and customs at the time of placing the order. The VAT amount is included in the purchase price shown on the site.
General Conditions of Trading: We reserve the right to alter the above terms and conditions as and when trading conditions demand.
The placing of an order will be taken as acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.